How to Set Up Microsoft Outlook on your Laptop
Video Walkthrough: https://umo.knowmia.com/lWtd
Note: You must either be connected to the docking station on campus or VPN for the initial Microsoft Outlook setup.
- Navigate to start in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Find and select the Outlook 2016 icon.
- Follow the prompts for getting started to add your email account.
- Select “Next”.
- In response to the question, “Do you want to set up Outlook to connect to an email account”, indicate “Yes” and select “Next”.
- In Auto Account Set Up, your email should auto-fill with your UMO email address. Verify and select “Next”.
- When set-up is complete select “Next”.