Help for the new Campus app for MyUMO can be found here.
What is MyUMO?
MyUMO is your one-stop-shop connecting you with the systems, information, people and updates you’ll need to succeed at the University of Mount Olive.
Use MyUMO to:
- Access SelfService, Moodle, Gmail and other everyday systems
- Keep updated on announcements and alerts relevant to you
- Search staff, peers, systems, groups, posts, resources and more
- Connect with departments, services, organizations and peers
- Stay focused on your most important to-dos
- View personalized resources and content
- Find and join campus events
- Receive key notifications
You can access MyUMO at My.UMO.edu or download the MyUMO in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
If you have questions about MyUMO, please submit a support request here.
MyUMO is powered by a popular student portal and mobile app platform called Campus.
If you’re looking for help on how to use MyUMO, you can visit the Campus Help Center.